Zoomerang has a wealth of information available to help you collect the actionable data you need and analyze the results. You can find a new Zoomerang Survey Tip each day on Twitter which are designed to help make your survey experience a success.
To help keep you up to date, I have compiled the survey tips from the last week for easier reference and I will be posting an update weekly.
– Use a Scale with a Midpoint – A midpoint doesn’t force those “on the fence” to take a side
– Use Zoomerang surveys to collect information at a conference or trade show kiosk
– Ask only the necessary screening questions
– Questions should flow from general to specific
– Use a transitional lead-in for new topic: “Now we’d like to ask you a few questions about…”
– Ask yourself “What will I do with that information?”– if you don’t know, delete the question
– Pre-test against a small group of actual survey respondents to ensure data is collected as expected
You can find compiled lists of the previous Survey Tip Of The Days as well as additional online survey tips and suggestions here at the Zoomerang blog as well as links to helpful Zoomerang tutorials and Zoomerang webinars.
Be sure to follow Zoomerang on Twitter if you would like to view the Survey Tip each day. You can also add the Zoomerang blog to your RSS feed or bookmark the site to get the weekly recap. If you have any survey tips you would like to share leave me a comment or send me an email, Zoomerang is all about sharing knowledge!