Did you know that statistics show:
– 75-85% of business documents are in paper form
– 90% of a business’ information is in documents, not databases
– Paper consumption has increased six-fold over the past 50 years
– One tree makes 16.67 reams of copy paper or 8,333.3 sheets
– The average US office worker uses over 10,000 sheets of printing and copying paper per year which costs about $50 per year to buy, but more than $500 per year to use when the costs of copying, printing, mail, and storage are included
When it comes to helping to save our planet, every one can make a difference. Zoomerang is proud to help with this special Earth Day offer:
Save money while saving paper at the same time – sign up for Zoomerang Pro today and get 2 months free on a 1 year subscription.
Hurry, this 1-day offer is only valid during Earth Day, April 22, 2009!