Zoomerang has a wealth of information available to help you collect the actionable data you need and analyze the results. You can find a new Zoomerang Survey Tip each day on Twitter which are designed to help make your survey experience a success.
To help keep you up to date, I have compiled the survey tips from the last week for easier reference and I will be posting an update weekly.
– Monitor live results as survey progresses – helps spot problems that didn’t appear during testing
– Use different color/font to make instruction distinct from Q-your survey will be easier to follow
– Look for possible order bias – the order in which questions are asked may affect the answers
– If you change any Q’s after a pre-test you shouldn’t combine those results with post-test results
– Make sure your data report is conforming to the level of confidentiality promised your respondents
You can find compiled lists of the previous Survey Tip of the Days as well as additional online survey tips and suggestions here at the Zoomerang blog as well as links to helpful Zoomerang tutorials and Zoomerang webinars.
Be sure to follow Zoomerang on Twitter if you would like to view the Survey Tip each day. You can also add the Zoomerang blog to your RSS feed or bookmark the site to get the weekly recap. If you have any survey tips you would like to share leave me a comment or send me an email, Zoomerang is all about sharing knowledge!