Zoomerang has a wealth of information available to help you collect the actionable data you need and analyze the results. You can find a new Zoomerang Survey Tip each day on Twitter which are designed to help make your survey experience a success.
To help keep you up to date, I have compiled the survey tips from the last week for easier reference and I will be posting an update weekly.
– Acceptable response rates vary by how survey is administered – Email 40% average, Online 30% average
– Avoid the temptation to gather extra bits of info that are nice to know but irrelevant to your objective
– If available, use previously collected open-ended data for any ‘check all that apply’ lists
– If your survey is arranged in sections consider adding a small introduction to each section
– Define any terms that you feel may be unclear or not obvious to your audience
You can find compiled lists of the previous Survey Tip of the Days as well as additional online survey tips and suggestions here at the Zoomerang blog as well as links to helpful Zoomerang tutorials and Zoomerang webinars.
Be sure to follow Zoomerang on Twitter if you would like to view the Survey Tip each day. You can also add the Zoomerang blog to your RSS feed or bookmark the site to get the weekly recap. If you have any survey tips you would like to share leave me a comment or send me an email, Zoomerang is all about sharing knowledge.