Zoomerang offers three survey deployment options that are not mutually exclusive, so you may use more than one distribution option for a single survey. After the initial launch, you can always deploy the survey to additional recipients regardless of the option you chose initially.
Zoomerang online survey deployment options include:
– Send the survey by email through Zoomerang using email addresses from your address book or new addresses you enter
– Send the survey by email through Zoomerang using an email list provided by Zoomerang
– Generate a URL link to send through your own email system or to post on a website
If sending your survey through Zoomerang, Pro and Premium Zoomerang subscribers can schedule the survey to launch at a later date and time. Zoomerang Premium subscribers can also take advantage of the convenience of mobile phone surveys.
When deploying your survey keep these Zoomerang best practices in mind:
– Include opt-out instructions in your email invitations so respondents can let you know if they no longer wish to receive emails from you
– If a respondent chooses to opt out, remove their email address immediately to prevent spam complaints
– Do not send surveys via email deployment to a distribution list such as firstname.lastname@example.org. Only select the email deployment option if you have a one-to-one relationship, meaning only the receiving email address will take the survey and the link will not be forwarded. If you want to send to a distribution list, use the url option and send it via your own email client
Need survey tips? Zoomerang offers a great deal of free resources to help you including: