What is filtering?
– Filtering is a quick and powerful way to segment your survey results
– When you apply a filter, you see only the survey results that meet your filter criteria
– The filter criteria can be survey responses, date, deployment, or email addresses
The Results Overview displays the results for all completed surveys and provides a summary of your data. However, you may need to know how a specific group of your survey respondents answered your survey. Any time you need to dig deeper into your data to analyze a subset of your respondents, you can apply a filter.
Not only can you filter by survey questions, the date that the survey was completed, or email addresses, you can also apply multiple filters. For example, if you need to isolate the responses by gender, age, and income, you can do that with filtering.
You can also apply filters to cross tabs or use up to five filter groups in a comparison report. If you are looking at the relationship between more than two survey questions through a cross tab, then you can add a filter to the cross tab report.
What types of questions can filtering answer?
For customer satisfaction surveys, find out:
– Who are our biggest advocates – who says they are very satisfied and likely to purchase from us again and would recommend us?
– Why are they our biggest advocates – why do they say they would recommend us?
– Why do dissatisfied customers feel that way – how do they answer our open-ended questions?
For employee surveys, find out:
– How do employees in specific departments feel about our company?
For awareness and usage surveys, find out:
– What are the demographic characteristics of those who purchase my brand?
– What are the demographic characteristics of those who purchase my competitors’ brands?
Zoomerang also provides you with over 100 professionally designed online survey templates to help you create a best-in-class survey in minutes. With Zoomerang, you can quickly and easily create online surveys and receive the fast feedback you need to make important decisions. Remember: the information you need is only a survey away!