Zoomerang has a wealth of information available to help you collect the actionable data you need and analyze the results. You can find a new Zoomerang Survey Tip each day on Twitter which are designed to help make your survey experience a success.
To help keep you up to date, I have compiled the survey tips from the last week for easier reference and I will be posting an update weekly.
– When posting a survey url on your website/blog make the link prominent & position it next to a relevant section
– If asking questions on future intentions keep in mind predictions are rarely accurate more than a few weeks ahead
– When using Skip Logic always test all of the skip sequences carefully before launching the survey
– If your entire target audience is 2,000 people or fewer invite as many of them as possible
– During the online survey creation process, save the survey often
You can find compiled lists of the previous Survey Tip of the Days as well as additional online survey tips and suggestions here at the Zoomerang blog as well as links to helpful Zoomerang tutorials and Zoomerang webinars.
Be sure to follow Zoomerang on Twitter if you would like to view the Survey Tip each day. You can also add the Zoomerang blog to your RSS feed or bookmark the site to get the weekly recap. If you have any survey tips you would like to share leave me a comment or send me an email, Zoomerang is all about sharing knowledge.