According to a Nielsen report on social networking’s new global footprint, “Global Faces and Networked Places”, 77% of active web users read blogs and the sector now accounts for almost 10% of all internet time. Austin Social Media/New Media Lab recently released their “2008 Social Media Statistics” which also reports some compelling statistics on blogs:
– 364 million people read blogs, 60.3 million in the U S
– 37% of bloggers have been quoted in traditional media
– 50% of bloggers see blogs as the primary news source by 2013
– American bloggers spend 3.5 times longer on the web than watching television
Given their growth explosion and continuing popularity, posting your survey results on a blog to share key insights with customers and employees is an exciting way to engage blog visitors in a discussion about your business. Sharing your survey data by publicizing survey results can also help you to develop a reputation in thought leadership for your industry.
Zoomerang online surveys offer a fast, easy way to create your survey and share the real-time results on your blog. Blog widgets and blog plugins are available to help you put this information on your blog in a way that is easy for visitors to view. Once you have created and deployed your survey through Zoomerang, choose the questions from your survey that you think will spark the best discussion on your blog and using the Zoomerang Share Results Widget feature you can then post your real-time survey results on your blog in a matter of seconds.
To help get you started, here are 5 ways to use survey results on your blog:
1. Share satisfaction metrics to let employees know they’re doing a good job and customers know they can rely on you
2. Post fun facts about your business or your customers – like the funniest thing they’ve ever done with your product
3. Let customers know which products or services are most popular
4. Share information about trends in your industry
5. Use Zoomerang’s open-ended analysis tool to share why your customers love you – in their own words.
Zoomerang is all about feedback and sharing knowledge so leave us a comment or send us an email and let us know about your survey result blogging experiences. Who knows, we may even blog about them!