Zoomerang has a wealth of information available to help you collect the actionable data you need and analyze the results. You can find a new Zoomerang Survey Tip each day on Twitter which are designed to help make your survey experience a success.
To help keep you up to date, I have compiled the survey tips from the last week for easier reference and I will be posting an update weekly.
– When presenting your data, round your numbers: It is easier to do mental arithmetic on rounded numbers
– Document your methodology: Sponsor/Conductor/Sample Design & Size/Dates & Method of Data Collection/Estimating Procedures Used
– Monitor your survey results for the first few hours to be alerted to any issues not picked up during pre-testing
– For statistical accuracy a good rule of thumb is to aim for 95% confidence with a 5% error level
– Avoid using A-B-C-D when comparing different products to find preferences – brings grades to mind
You can find compiled lists of the previous Survey Tip of the Days as well as additional online survey tips and suggestions here at the Zoomerang blog as well as links to helpful Zoomerang tutorials and Zoomerang webinars.
Be sure to follow Zoomerang on Twitter if you would like to view the Survey Tip each day. You can also add the Zoomerang blog to your RSS feed or bookmark the site to get the weekly recap. If you have any survey tips you would like to share leave me a comment or send me an email, Zoomerang is all about sharing knowledge.