Zoomerang has a wealth of information available to help you collect the actionable data you need and analyze the results. You can find a new Zoomerang Survey Tip each day on Twitter which are designed to help make your survey experience a success.
To help keep you up to date, I have compiled the survey tips from the last week for easier reference and I will be posting an update weekly.
– Use a job application survey as a quick quiz to test applicants grammar, math skills, etc…
– When an open-ended response mentions something great about your product/service ask if you can use the testimonial
– Limit the number of scale questions you have per page to no more than five so that respondents can quickly and accurately complete the survey
– For open-ended answers let respondents know maximum number of characters allowed – Zoomerang survey respondents can enter up to 50 characters in the ‘Other’ or single-line field & 3,500 characters in comment boxes
– Share your survey results in PowerPoint – Closed-ended questions can be shown as a chart & added to your presentation
You can find compiled lists of the previous Survey Tip of the Days as well as additional online survey tips and suggestions here at the Zoomerang blog as well as links to helpful Zoomerang tutorials and Zoomerang webinars.
Be sure to follow Zoomerang on Twitter if you would like to view the Survey Tip each day. You can also add the Zoomerang blog to your RSS feed or bookmark the site to get the weekly recap. If you have any survey tips you would like to share leave me a comment or send me an email, Zoomerang is all about sharing knowledge.