Zoomerang has a wealth of information available to help you collect the actionable data you need and analyze the results. You can find a new Zoomerang Survey Tip each day on Twitter which are designed to help make your survey experience a success.
To help keep you up to date, I have compiled the survey tips from the last week for easier reference and I will be posting an update weekly.
– When explaining the survey’s purpose be sure to reveal no more than is needed to avoid influencing responses
– Get fast answers and ideas to help plan your Labor Day weekend with Zoomerang’s Weekend Planning Survey template
– Ask the question(s) before describing the rating scale you are using i.e. 5 is very satisfied, 1 is very unsatisfied
– Use Cross Tabs by Satisfaction Rating during your analysis to spot any hidden patterns or trends you should address
– If you make changes based on a customer’s feedback let them know that their feedback was appreciated, and more importantly, had an impact
You can find compiled lists of the previous Survey Tip of the Days as well as additional online survey tips and suggestions here at the Zoomerang blog as well as links to helpful Zoomerang tutorials and Zoomerang webinars.
Be sure to follow Zoomerang on Twitter if you would like to view the Survey Tip each day. You can also add the Zoomerang blog to your RSS feed or bookmark the site to get the weekly recap. If you have any survey tips you would like to share leave me a comment or send me an email, Zoomerang is all about sharing knowledge.