Zoomerang has a wealth of information available to help you collect the actionable data you need and analyze the results. You can find a new Zoomerang Survey Tip each day on Twitter which are designed to help make your survey experience a success.
To help keep you up to date, I have compiled the survey tips from the last week for easier reference and I will be posting an update weekly.
– Set up skip logic to screen out respondents who do not meet your criteria
– Send transactional surveys promptly after the interaction while the experience is still fresh in the customer’s mind
– It is not necessary for a comment to be repeated by a large percentage of customers in order to make it actionable. Many people may share the same views but didn’t participate or participated but neglected to mention their thoughts on the subject
– Review Zoomerang’s Best Practices for Survey Email Invitations prior to deployment
– Evaluate your performance & measure your results by surveying event attendees
You can find compiled lists of the previous Survey Tip of the Days as well as additional online survey tips and suggestions here at the Zoomerang blog as well as links to helpful Zoomerang tutorials and Zoomerang webinars.
Be sure to follow Zoomerang on Twitter if you would like to view the Survey Tip each day. You can also add the Zoomerang blog to your RSS feed or bookmark the site to get the weekly recap. If you have any survey tips you would like to share leave me a comment or send me an email, Zoomerang is all about sharing knowledge.