Zoomerang has a wealth of information available to help you collect the actionable data you need and analyze the results. You can find a new Zoomerang Survey Tip each day on Twitter which are designed to help make your survey experience a success.
To help keep you up to date, I have compiled the survey tips from the last week for easier reference and I will be posting an update weekly.
– Use Categorical survey questions when the answers are categories and each response must fall into exactly one of them
– Dig deeper into your data – Apply a filter and analyze a subset of your respondents
– Not all surveys are created equal-Poorly written or targeting to the wrong audience will produce inaccurate results
– When concept testing (i.e. product enhancement or a new offering) send a survey to two segments – a portion of your customers and a portion of your prospects
– Be sure your Medical or Healthcare related surveys are HIPAA compliant
You can find compiled lists of the previous Survey Tip of the Days as well as additional online survey tips and suggestions here at the Zoomerang blog as well as links to helpful Zoomerang tutorials and Zoomerang webinars.
Be sure to follow Zoomerang on Twitter if you would like to view the Survey Tip each day. You can also add the Zoomerang blog to your RSS feed or bookmark the site to get the weekly recap. If you have any survey tips you would like to share leave me a comment or send me an email, Zoomerang is all about sharing knowledge.