Zoomerang has a wealth of information available to help you collect the actionable data you need and analyze the results. You can find a new Zoomerang Survey Tip each day on Twitter which are designed to help make your survey experience a success.
To help keep you up to date, I have compiled the survey tips from the last week for easier reference and I will be posting an update weekly.
– If a lot of open-ended questions seem necessary, you may need to do qualitative research (i.e. focus groups) first
– When surveying users of particular product types ensure users of current brands are represented in approximate proportions to market share
– Transition to online surveys from paper surveys easily with the Text Import feature – No more manual calculations!
– Avoid sending survey invites Monday AM, Fridays & over the weekend to help improve response rate
– A good sample (subset of a population) can be better than talking to everyone
You can find compiled lists of the previous Survey Tip of the Days as well as additional online survey tips and suggestions here at the Zoomerang blog as well as links to helpful Zoomerang tutorials and Zoomerang webinars.
Be sure to follow Zoomerang on Twitter if you would like to view the Survey Tip each day. You can also add the Zoomerang blog to your RSS feed or bookmark the site to get the weekly recap. If you have any survey tips you would like to share leave me a comment or send me an email, Zoomerang is all about sharing knowledge.