Zoomerang has a wealth of information available to help you collect the actionable data you need and analyze the results. You can find a new Zoomerang Survey Tip each day on Twitter which are designed to help make your survey experience a success.
To help keep you up to date, I have compiled the survey tips from the last week for easier reference and I will be posting an update weekly.
– Use Tag Clouds to easily quantify open-ended survey responses is easy – Just drag & drop words and phrases into tag lists
– A quick survey on a how to handle a difficult business question generates responses that can be directly put into practice
– Resist the urge to code/track employee surveys – When it’s discovered (and it will be) you will have reinforced distrust
– Prevent duplication of efforts and list fatigue – Coordinate efforts with colleagues using Zoomerang Enterprise
– Rather than cramming every Q you have into a single customer sat survey, do multiple surveys throughout the year on different topics
You can find compiled lists of the previous Survey Tip of the Days as well as additional online survey tips and suggestions here at the Zoomerang blog as well as links to helpful Zoomerang tutorials and Zoomerang webinars.
Be sure to follow Zoomerang on Twitter if you would like to view the Survey Tip each day. You can also add the Zoomerang blog to your RSS feed or bookmark the site to get the weekly recap. If you have any survey tips you would like to share leave me a comment or send me an email, Zoomerang is all about sharing knowledge.